Being a working mom of 3 with the growing kids in house doesn't mean you know everything about your kids. Sometimes kalau sempat tepon umah lunch hour sempat lah sembang2 tanya blajar apa. But than kalau blk umah baru tanya jwbnya 'ntah' or 'im forget' lah jadinya...
In my current situation, working 9am-6pm everyday at the office makes me think what happen to my children when I'm not with them more than 8-12 hours per day, of average 60 hours per weekdays, 240 hours per weekdays per months and 2880 hours per year. Meaning, a minimum of 35.7% of my time in a year spending in the office, which is not including any of the extra time stay back in the office nor going outstation for at least once a month! Scary right???
Besides having a quality time with them every weekend, I think there is other thing that we can encourage them to do in their ample time...which in current situation pon I ols tak implement! ahaksss.... I think blogging is the best way for them to express their feelings rather than shout out here and there in their own facebook soon (owh..scary kan kalo pk anak dah nak ada facebook!). But sometimes can't help myself to think on it especially bila tgk anak org lain becakap ngan mama dia kat fb!!! OMG! can't imagine that happen to me!!!!gggrrrrrrr.... I think the other reason that I would like to propose my children to be a blogger is because that I am not a good writer kot.. I am a silent reader to some of 'sempoi' blogger... adore to read on their good writing. And they can earn LOTs of $$$ based on their 'suka-suka' hobi tu!
Looking into my own children, Zara is more into arts..she likes drawing rather than writing. She likes building and calculating. Her conversation in English is superb compare to writing. So nak ke dia? hummm..hopefully typing is ok with her lah kan... Compared to Iraa, her interest is more on writing.... well, things are so early to judge on both of them (Iraa & Zaeem). Asyik main game ada laa... But personally, I don't mind if my children is the type of mengadap lappy or gadget as long as their things get done!
Tapi rasanya tak salah kan kalo bukak blog utk anak umur 7 thn nnti? hihii...
No comments:
Post a Comment