Sunday, February 13, 2011

Complete 8 months, 16 months to go....

Another 6 more days I will complete 8 months exclusive breastfeeding to my precious teapot Zaeem. It would be a new record for my breastfeeding journey of my 3 babies.


Breasfeeding record
My lovely Zara - 7.5 months since I was admitted for a week due to a viral diarrhea. After came back home she refuse to have neither direct breastfeeding nor EBM. I was really really upset at that moment. Not very sure it was due to the taste of the milk (after me been be injected bekati2 antibiotic ms admitted tu...) or merajuk symptoms of her...huhuhu.

My cuttie Iraa - 4 months fully breastfed. Was really regret (now) because I was not willing to fully breastfeeding her due to my upside down career development. Busy looking a new job after delivary untill I was not able to focus on a breastfeeding determination. At the same time the new bonus (Zaeem) was in my womb. Not sure whether that was also the reason why she was not interested to direct fed at that time after paksa her every night...

My precious Zaeem - complete 8 months (another 6 days) & 16 months to go. This time the courage is different. Bought an electric pump by myself (eventho was not my dream-to-have pump), but still alhamdulillah...it is the longest journey I have eva. Just hope that I can avoid from M.A.L.A.S symptoms that Im facing right now coz there are 16 months of journey to go..

Flash back- I was able to fully breastfed Zara for 7.5 months for only using Avent manual breast pump -ISIS. Can't imagine how much the courage that I put on there campare to now. Single pump-manual, okeh! Pump laa kiri kanan on rotation at surau citibank tu...still manage to get at least 6oz-8oz everytime I pumped.



Spactra 3

.....and now, 7 months (bought while Zaeem age a month) using spectra 3: cost about RM330 = RM47.14 (monthly cost recover up-to-date). So, yet to be recover up to 24 months.  This pump can be consider as OK (coz madela FS x dapat kannn...huhuuu). So, bersyukurlah dgn apa yang ada....daripada kena get preggy lg this year (requirement fr incik somi kalo nak madela FS -keji kan?hahaahaa... ) I rela pakai spectra 3 for the rest of my breasfeeding journey, okeh!

So, as for now, I pegang advise from my bestfren that do have both breastpump (madela & spectra) that the result are almost same. The most important is our courage to breastfeed. Hope semangat kembali membara utk breastfeed after posting this entry. Ajaja fighting Amy!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment