Its my intention to exclusively breastfeed my 3rd child since I just manage to do it for 8 months for my eldest & only 4 months for my 2nd daughter.I've planned to fully breastfeed him for 2 years or at least 1 yr, which it would be another 27 days! :(
I started out my breastfeeding wishlist, fullfilled it buy buying the electric breastpump, additional nursing bra (now all my bra collections in my wordrobe are nursing bra, okeh!), reading article and books, taking suppliment (eventho sometimes im not dicipline enough - even there is an electronic gadget as a reminder...ada jer alasan kan?), drinks a lot and lots of water and the most important is postpone my diet planned.
But if you applied all the tips above but NOT RAJIN to pump- (which lately i am no soooo RAJIN) this would be a result! Your EBM stock only can survived in a month! So today, I am officially announce that my EBM stock left is = 0 and my boy will minum susu bancuh (FM) before he gets a new stock of EBM today for tomorrow's supply. Ohhh....i am sooo sooo sad & dissapointed of my MALAS attitude. Its true that you need the motivator & someone to inspire you to be strong especially when you down after unhappy result of pumping...I lost it on the last couple of months and that leads me to today's result.
From twice a day of pumping, leads to once a day due to assumption that the outcome was the same. And now...baru ada akai! hahahaaa.....So, plz..plzz dun't malas2. But there is another point if my toodler stops breastfeed. I can sleep in a comfy zone while its time for abah to bancuh susu mlm2 back! ngeh..ngeh..ngeh...Well, we'll see how long I can survived. Hubby gave his moderade opinion when I ask his 10 cents..."Just try your best & if you can't just let it go". Oh dear...
p/s: still in the 'sighhh...' mode eventho it is the longest record that I've ever made!
yes the most important thing is kena rajin (which is kita sangat penat dgn rutin harian) and the husband should alwayz giving a support(basuh botol, parts of pump).
ReplyDeleteAku sampai 8 bulan je Mi :( Now campur dah. Only time malam n cuti je bergayut sakan
ye kadang kala kite sangat sedih dengan kemalasan kita. apa yang contribute to our kemalasan is our kepenatan actually...hmmm penat...
ReplyDeletepenat + malas = jd camni la :(
ReplyDelete